Southwest National Parks Tour
Get ready to check off half a dozen National Parks from your “must-visit” list, for this 7-day Southwest National Parks Tour deftly combines the best natural landscapes in the USA with the luxurious treat of having your own private driver. Begin by soaking up the views at Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, continuing onward to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks via the scenic route through Capitol Reef National Park. Refresh with a few days in the Page region of Arizona and cruise along picturesque Lake Powell, before concluding with one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the lesser-visited North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Starting from $7,390 per person
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners.
HOW IT WORKS
- Hike through the “hoodoos” of Bryce Canyon National Park, unique sandstone spires created by millennia of wind and weather beating down upon the landscape.
- Watch the sun disappear behind the rocky whorls of the aptly named Delicate Arch at Arches National Park.
- Let your private driver-guide take the reins, allowing yourself to be chauffeured to and from breathtaking locations on all private luxury tours.
- From a strategic lookout point, trace the journey of the Colorado River as it wends its way through the iconic Horseshoe Bend area of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
- Cruise through the Lake Powell reservoir, navigating along gorgeous cliff-side channels of Glen Canyon.
- Stop at the lesser-visited North Rim of the Grand Canyon to marvel at this most impressive of natural wonders, with the option to upgrade to include a private helicopter tour of the park.
- Get your feet wet (literally) and hike through shallow waters of the Virgin River, in Zion National Park’s “the Narrows” (optional).
- Stargaze in Bryce Canyon National Park, designated a “Dark Sky Park,” with the luminous Milky Way galaxy overhead.
TALK WITH A DESTINATION EXPERT
We tailor itineraries to your dates and interests, adjusting hotels, excursions and length as desired.
We consistently receive 5 star reviews from our discerning clients.
Welcome to Vegas! On arrival, you’ll be met by your private guide and set off on your adventure through some of the Southwest’s most incredible National Parks. First stop, Zion! Depending on your time of arrival, your guide can recommend the best route to kickstart your adventure. Perhaps you’re up for a hike down the Virgin River in a place called The Narrows (literally, hike in water!), or challenge yourself to hike a narrow ridge line to Angels Landing. Not up for a hike, enjoy a more relaxing afternoon such as a lunch in Orderville or Springdale before touring the visitor center with an introduction to the park.
Spend a full day exploring Bryce Canyon with your private guide leading the way; a short drive and at 8,000ft elevation, you’ll find a natural amphitheater decorated with unique sandstone spires (hoodoos) rising up there within. Hike down into the hoodoos for an up-close experience with this captivating landscape. There are a variety of lookout points as well (such as Inspiration Point) that surely won’t disappoint! After returning to your hotel for a relaxing evening, enjoy some stargazing, noting you’re very likely to spot the Milky Way in this designated Dark Sky Park.
Set out for Moab today and pass through an incredibly picturesque section of Utah in route, Capitol Reef National Park and the Grand Staircase Escalante. After settling into your Moab hotel, you can either drive or hike out to the Delicate Arch for incredible sunset views.
After breakfast, enjoy a full day adventure with your private guide touring the Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. While you can customize your day as you wish, we might suggest spending the morning exploring the Island in the Sky district of Canyonlands National Park before stopping off at Deadhorse State Park for a breathtaking panorama of Canyonlands’ sculpted pinnacles and buttes. Enjoy hiking and scenic drives, and if up for additional activity, we can upgrade to include local rafting, sunset hummer tour, canyoneering or even mountain biking.
Today you feast your eyes on the Grand Canyon, a truly magnificent natural wonder over 270 river miles long, up to 18miles wide and averages a mile deep. Enjoy a hike along the rim for incredible panoramic vistas, or you may opt to explore this wonder from the bird’s eye by helicopter (additional cost). Following your visit, you’ll be returned to the Vegas airport for your flight out.
Grand Canyon Adventure Tour
Prepare to get wet on this 6-Day Grand Canyon Adventure Tour! Spend two thrilling days rafting the Colorado River rapids, embarking from the town of Peach …
Starting from $6,790 per person
Sedona to Grand Canyon Tour
This 6-day Sedona and Grand Canyon Tour perfectly blends active excursions with restful and rejuvenating luxury. Begin by visiting the South Rim of the …
Starting from $6,890 per person
Mountains, Deserts and Moonscapes
This unforgettable 8-day Mountains, Deserts and Moonscapes Expedition will take you to the most remote and spectacular corners of this otherworldly state. …
Starting from $3,490 per person