Panama Canal, Coffee & Caribbean
On this eight-day Panama Canal, Coffe & Caribbean Expedition, you'll discover why Panama is so much more than just its iconic canal. Begin with a scenic train ride and a visit to the Agua Clara locks for an up-close look at one of humanity's most impressive feats of engineering. Then, explore the colonial charm of the capital's historic Casco Viejo district before flying to the cloud forest to explore the treetop canopy and learn about Panama's rich coffee farming industry. Wrap up your expedition with a few sun-filled days on the Caribbean coast of Bocas del Toro, exploring tropical islands, snorkeling in crystal clear Cays, and relaxing in idyllic tranquility.
Choose Your Adventure
Decide where, when and how you want to explore. Then contact us to start planning with a destination expert.
Customize Your Tour
We'll blend your desires with expert, local knowledge to design a seamless, private tour.
Embark on Your Journey
We'll greet you at the airport and be by your side every step of the way, making room for spontaneity as you go.
Starting from $3,690 per person
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners.
- Soak up panoramic views of the famous Agua Clara locks and marvel at the colossal machinery that powers one of the world’s most iconic canals.
- Wander the restored colonial buildings and alleyways of the historic Casco Viejo district of Panama City and experience the city's vibrant nightlife from inviting rooftop bars.
- Immerse yourself in pristine cloud forest by walking a network of suspension bridges in the treetop canopy, keeping an eye out for tropical birds and exotic tree dwellers.
- Participate in a hands-on tour of a local coffee plantation and learn the tricks of the trade while sampling the freshest brews.
- Travel to the tropical Bocas del Toro archipelago by boat and settle in for blissful, uninterrupted Caribbean beach time.
- Snorkel and swim through the crystal-clear waters of Crawl and Coral Cays, coming face-to-face with colorful marine life among the mangroves and canals.
TALK WITH A DESTINATION EXPERT
We tailor itineraries to your dates and interests, adjusting hotels, excursions and length as desired.
We consistently receive 5 star reviews from our discerning clients.
In the morning, board a historic train ride along an original railway to Colon, passing through the jungle and along the Panama Canal for a unique perspective. Following your ride, you’ll visit the impressive Agua Clara Locks, where you’ll learn about the history of the Panama Canal as well as get to view massive ships navigate their way thru the canal first-hand!
Today you'll explore the lush cloud forest surrounding the city, but from the tree tops via a path of hanging bridges – keep on the lookout, for with the help of your guide’s keen eye you'll likely spot some of the region’s stunning wildlife during your adventure. Then, set off to visit one of the local coffee farms, noting Boquete’s soil is rich and ideal for coffee plantations. You'll learn the tricks of the trade while getting to sample fresh brew!
Today's adventure begins with a boat ride to Isla Zapatilla, where you can explore the island where the Survivor TV show was filmed, with time to walk around, lounge or go for a swim in the clear tropical waters surrounding you. Then, venture to Crawl Cay for snorkeling with a scenic lunch on the beach. End your explorations at Coral Cay for some additional incredible snorkel opportunities, noting this is a tiny islet surrounded by mangroves located in a small canal between Bastimentos and Popa Islands.
When necessary, you’ll be transferred to the Bocas del Toro airport for your flight to Panama City, from where you’ll connect onward.
Costa Rica Volcanoes, Rainforests & Beaches
On our nine-day expedition through Costa Rica, experience the true essence of “Pura Vida,” which is the immensely popular local phrase that translates to “ …
Starting from $3,790 per person
Antigua to Lake Atitlan & Tikal
Guatemala is home to vivid cultural customs, a sprawling network of Mayan ruins, and remarkably diverse flora and fauna. On this 8-day Antigua to Lake …
Starting from $3,590 per person
Costa Rica Luxury Adventure
On this nine-day expedition through vibrant Costa Rica, experience top-tier eco-luxury lodges, gourmet cuisine, and exclusive outdoor activities. You will …
Starting from $5,390 per person