Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro
Discover the delights of two of South America’s most vibrant and soulful cities: Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro. This eight-day Rio and Buenos Aires Tour connects the two cities with a stop at the majestic Iguazu Falls, where you’ll spend two days exploring the natural wonders of the world’s largest waterfalls system. In Rio you’ll visit Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain, and in Buenos Aires, you’ll take in a city tour and an authentic tango, music and dinner evening.
Starting from $2,990 per person
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners.
HOW IT WORKS
- Stay in comfort and luxury in the care of experienced guides in Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu and Buenos Aires.
- Take a tour up Corcovado Mountain to visit the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the new 7 Wonders of the World.
- Enjoy an informative tour of Rio’s downtown, passing the famous Sambodrome and Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Ascend picture-perfect Sugarloaf Mountain in a glass cable car and take in views of Guanabara Bay, Corcovado and the cityscape.
- Experience the Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian side, appreciating breathtaking vistas of the entire mile of waterfalls.
- Explore the Argentinian side of the Iguazu falls, with close-up views from pathways that hug the cascades.
- Visit the Devil’s Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park.
- Enjoy a fascinating city tour of Buenos Aires, taking in the famous sites of San Telmo, La Boca, Recoleta and Puerto Madero.
- Discover Buenos Aires on your own with a free full-day to explore the city.
- Experience an authentic Porteño evening of dinner, music and tango at your choice of an intimate show or a large Broadway-style production.
After waking up in the beautiful and vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro, you'll set off on a tour up Corcovado Mountain to visit the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer. You'll ascend the mountain with your private guide and enjoy Rio's most famous landmark and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World up close.
Get to know Rio a bit better by taking an informative tour though its downtown. You'll pass the famous Sambadrome and Metropolitan Cathedral on your way to Sugarloaf Mountain, another postcard perfect Rio landmark. To get to the top, you'll take an exciting two-stop ride in a glass cable car. From Sugarloaf's peak you'll have spectacular panoramic views of Guanabara Bay, Corcovado, and the cityscape.
In the morning, you’ll transfer to the airport for your flight to Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. Upon arrival you will be transferred to the Brazilian side of the falls, best known for encompassing vistas of the entire site. From the walkways you'll enjoy panoramic views of Iguazu's 275 falls. Altogether, the Iguazu Falls stretches an impressive mile across. After your Iguazu tour, you'll continue in private transportation to your comfortable hotel on the Argentine side of falls.
In the morning you'll head to the Argentinian National Park to see the stunning jungle scenery and rushing waterfalls from the Argentine perspective. This side allows up-close views from pathways that hug the falls. You'll visit Devil's Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park, and when your tour finishes, you'll be taken to the airport for your evening flight to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival you will transferred to your Buenos Aires hotel to rest.
After breakfast you'll head out on a Buenos Aires city tour during which you'll explore the districts of San Telmo, La Boca, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, the city center, and the main plaza. The tour will end in the Recoleta Cemetery where you can stay explore on your own or continue back to the hotel.
Today is yours to explore Buenos Aires at your leisure. To shop for antiques in San Telmo, explore the city’s fantastic art galleries or even take a stroll in the delightful greenery of the Costanera Sur. The main districts in Buenos Aires are pedestrian friendly and the city's subways are efficient and easy to use. In the evening, you will be collected from your hotel and taken to one of Buenos Aires's best tango houses for an authentic Porteño evening of dinner, music, and dancing. Choose either a small, intimate show or a large, Broadway-style production.
At your convenience you'll be transferred to the airport for your international departure.
Buenos Aires & Iguazu Falls
Get to know cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, home of the tango, before experiencing wonders of a different kind at the Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls …
Starting from $2,490 per person
South America Highlights - Southern Circuit
Explore the highlights of the southern half of South America during this 12-day Southern Circuit Tour. You’ll visit the cosmopolitan capital cities of …
Starting from $4,790 per person
Rio & Iguazu Falls
This irresistible 6 Day Rio & Iguazu Falls Tour showcases two of Brazil’s most exciting and spectacular destinations. You’ll take in the sights of vibrant …
Starting from $2,490 per person