Rio & Iguazu Falls
This irresistible 6 Day Rio & Iguazu Falls Tour showcases two of Brazil’s most exciting and spectacular destinations. You’ll take in the sights of vibrant Rio, with visits to Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain, then head to the largest waterfalls system in the world, the Iguazu Falls, on the border of Brazil and Argentina. Explore the falls from both sides of the border, for the best panoramic views and up-close-and-personal experience before heading home.
Starting from $2,290 per person
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners.
HOW IT WORKS
- Stay in comfort and luxury in Brazil and Argentina, in the care of experienced and knowledgeable guides.
- Visit the Corcovado Mountain to see the Christ the Redeemer statue up close – it’s now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
- Take a fascinating tour of downtown Rio, past the Sambodrome and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Ascend Sugarloaf Mountain in a glass cable car to take in spectacular panoramic views of Guanabara Bay, Corcovado and the cityscape.
- Experience the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls, where you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the entire 275 cascades.
- Explore the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls, for a close-up experience from walkways that hug the falls.
- Visit the Devil’s Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park, and hike the lower circuit of the falls, where you’ll get close to the water.
After waking up in the beautiful and vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro, you'll set off on a tour up Corcovado Mountain to visit the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer. You'll ascend the mountain with your private guide and enjoy Rio's most famous landmark and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World up close.
Get to know Rio a bit better by taking an informative tour though its downtown. You'll pass the famous Sambadrome and Metropolitan Cathedral on your way to Sugarloaf Mountain, another postcard-perfect Rio landmark. To get to the top, you'll take an exciting two-stop ride in a glass cable car. From Sugarloaf's peak you'll have spectacular panoramic views of Guanabara Bay, Corcovado, and the cityscape.
In the morning, transfer to the airport for your flight to Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. Upon arrival you will be transferred to the Brazilian side of the falls, best known for far-as-the-eye-can-see vistas of the entire site. From the walkways you'll enjoy panoramic views of Iguazu's 275 falls which stretch an impressive mile across. After your Iguazu tour, you'll continue in private transportation to your comfortable hotel on the Argentine side of Iguazu.
This morning you'll experience Iguazu Falls from the Argentine viewing points. Argentina's Iguazu National Park allows an intimate waterfall experience with walkways and paths that hug the falls. In the morning you'll visit the thunderous Devil's Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park, and after lunch you'll hike the lower circuit, through verdant forest teeming with life, where you'll get even closer to the water.
After breakfast, you'll be driven to the airport on the Brazilian side for your flight back to Rio de Janeiro and final international departure.
South America Highlights - Southern Circuit
Explore the highlights of the southern half of South America during this 12-day Southern Circuit Tour. You’ll visit the cosmopolitan capital cities of …
Starting from $4,490 per person
South America Highlights
On this 12-Day South America Highlights Tour, you’ll encounter three New Wonders of the World: Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, Iguazu Falls in Argentina …
Starting from $3,990 per person
Buenos Aires & Iguazu Falls
Get to know cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, home of the tango, before experiencing wonders of a different kind at the Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls …
Starting from $2,290 per person