Buenos Aires & Iguazu Falls
Get to know cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, home of the tango, before experiencing wonders of a different kind at the Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls system in the world, on this six-day Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls Tour. You’ll take a guided tour of Argentina’s capital, with lots of free time to explore on your own, and of course, enjoy a Porteño evening of dinner, music and tango. And then you’ll head to the falls to appreciate them from both the Argentinian and the Brazilian sides.
Starting from $2,490 per person
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners.
HOW IT WORKS
- Stay in comfort and luxury in Buenos Aires and Iguazu.
- Enjoy a fascinating city tour of Buenos Aires, taking in the famous sites of San Telmo, La Boca, Recoleta and Puerto Madero.
- Discover Buenos Aires on your own with a free full-day to explore the city known as the Paris of South America.
- Experience an authentic Porteño evening of dinner, music and tango at your choice of an intimate show or a large Broadway-style production.
- Explore the Argentinian side of the Iguazu falls, with close-up views from pathways that hug the cascades.
- Visit the Devil’s Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park to get up close and personal with the thundering water.
- Appreciate the spectacular vistas of the entire one-mile span of the Iguazu Falls from walkways on the Brazilian side.
After breakfast, you'll head out on a Buenos Aires city tour during which you'll explore the districts of San Telmo, La Boca, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, the city center, and the main plaza. The tour will end in the Recoleta Cemetery where you can stay explore on your own or continue back to the hotel.
Today is yours to explore wonderful Buenos Aires at your leisure. To shop for antiques in San Telmo, explore the city’s fantastic art galleries or even take a stroll in the delightful greenery of the Costanera Sur. The main districts in Buenos Aires are pedestrian friendly and the city's subways are efficient and easy to use. In the evening, you will be collected from your hotel and taken to one of Buenos Aires's best tango houses for an authentic Porteño evening of dinner, music, and dancing. Choose either a small, intimate show or a large, Broadway-style production.
Upon arrival to Iguazu Falls, you'll head straight to the Argentinian National Park to see the stunning jungle scenery and rushing waterfalls. This side of the falls allows up-close views from pathways that hug the falls. You'll visit Devil's Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park and when your tour finishes, you'll be taken to your Iguazu hotel for the evening.
In the morning you'll head to the Argentina airport for your connecting flight to Buenos Aires and final international departure.
Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro
Discover the delights of two of South America’s most vibrant and soulful cities: Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro. This eight-day Rio and Buenos Aires Tour …
Starting from $2,990 per person
South America Highlights - Southern Circuit
Explore the highlights of the southern half of South America during this 12-day Southern Circuit Tour. You’ll visit the cosmopolitan capital cities of …
Starting from $4,790 per person
Rio & Iguazu Falls
This irresistible 6 Day Rio & Iguazu Falls Tour showcases two of Brazil’s most exciting and spectacular destinations. You’ll take in the sights of vibrant …
Starting from $2,490 per person