Patagonia Highlights Tour
Patagonia is a land of imposing glaciers, sparkling seas, expansive skies and rolling steppes, and on this Six-Day Patagonia Highlights Tour, you’ll have the opportunity to marvel at all of these while staying in luxury lodges. It’s a must for outdoor enthusiasts, with excursions on both the Chilean and Argentinian sides of Patagonia, including visits to the spectacularly beautiful Torres del Paine National Park, and two mesmerizing glaciers: the Perito Moreno Glacier and the Upsala Glacier.
Starting from $2,690 per person
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners.
HOW IT WORKS
- Enjoy an exciting tour of the key sites of Patagonia, staying in luxury lodges to ensure your comfort.
- Journey through the spectacular scenery of the world-famous Torres del Paine National Park.
- Explore the Torres del Paine National Park at your leisure, enjoying short hikes to stunning lookout points, waterfalls, lakes, glaciers and unique peaks.
- Explore the meandering footpaths of the Perito Moreno National park, viewing the glacier from multiple angles, then take a catamaran out to sea to appreciate the glacier from another side.
- Take a beautiful boat ride across the Lago Argentino and up the Cristina Canal, to view the remote Upsala Glacier.
- Travel in all-terrain vehicles across the steppe to a glacial lookout above Upsala.
- Learn about the life of a Patagonian gaucho on a museum tour.
Bundle up because today you're about to be introduced to the wild, rugged, and wonderful region of chilly Patagonia. Upon arrival in Punta Arenas you will be transferred through spectacular scenery to the world-famous Torres del Paine National Park, where you will settle in to your lodge.
With dozens of half-day and full-day excursions to choose from, you're free to customize your adventures in Torres del Paine however you desire. Spend the day taking short hikes to stunning lookout points to marvel at waterfalls, lakes, glaciers, and of course the unique peaks.
Follow the shores of Lago Argentino until you reach the entrance of Perito Moreno National Park. You'll receive a brief orientation and then you are free to explore the footpaths overlooking and surrounding the Perito Moreno Glacier. In the afternoon, you will board a catamaran to view the glacier's majesty from water-level to better appreciate the sounds and movements of this living piece of ice.
Today you'll visit another, more remote glacier. Your adventure starts with a beautiful boat ride across the lake and up the Cristina Canal, giving you great views of the Upsala Glacier. Then travel in all-terrain vehicles across the steppe to a glacial lookout right above Upsala. Enjoy lunch at Estancia Cristina and learn about the life of a Patagonian gaucho on a tour of the on-site museum before returning to El Calafate.
Be sure to soak up the scenery as much as possible this morning – your last in Patagonia. After breakfast at your hotel, a guide will take you to the El Calafate airport for your flight home.
South America Highlights - Southern Circuit
Explore the highlights of the southern half of South America during this 12-day Southern Circuit Tour. You’ll visit the cosmopolitan capital cities of …
Starting from $4,390 per person
Santiago to Torres del Paine Expedition
Properly imbibe the magnificent scenery of Patagonia’s Torres del Paine National Park. This five-day Torres del Paine Lodge tour allows you to trek, tour …
Starting from $3,490 per person
Discover the wilderness of the Patagonian frontier with this five-day Patagonia Estancia Tour. You’ll spend two days in El Calafate, from where you’ll get …
Starting from $2,490 per person